Thursday, July 3, 2014

Ok- as of today, as per wife's request, I will start posting my pic' o' the days here on the blog, and posting a link to art works. I hope it's not too cumbersome! This way i won't leave all my posts at the whim of Facebook, who could just snatch it all away if they wanted. It will also mean that I can tag the posts and the data will be searchable. Now if I could just figure out an easy way to transfer the (over 2,000) photos and comments I've already put on Facebook!!

One more shot from the Palazzo Colonna- a very nice trompe l'oeil overdoor panel. 18th century work by Roman artist Giovanni Angeloni.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Steve,

    This is a great pic/pick to inaugurate your new format, and I'm glad you're going to be spending a little more time on the blogosphere. I'm over Facebook, and look to the blogs for better exchanges.

    I'm looking at that face in the shell, and liking that it's not really a grotesque.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good you are moving these things here. They will be more easily searched and hopefully drive some attention your way. I don't even seen art+works on FB although I am a long time subscriber. FB seems to hide anything of real interest to me, to the point where I am about to give up on it entirely.

    ReplyDelete